Don’t let this rainy season takes away the glow and shine off your skin and hair. There are several items in your kitchen to enhance your appearance. We have listed down a few of the food items that you could consume to restore your looks.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, the precursor for vitamin A. It helps in restoring the shine and health of hair and scalp.
- Pumpkin Seeds: These have all the essential elements like zinc, vitamin A and sulphur. These nutrients help in building strong and thick hair.
- Pineapple: It is high in Vitamin C. Also, pineapple promotes efficient digestion that leads too soft and beautiful skin. The high content of vitamin C in pineapple helps in the formation of collagen- a protein that helps with the growth of blood vessels and new skin cells.
- Leafy Greens: There are many essentials that you would get by eating leafy greens. They are high in silica which is beneficial for the skin. Also, consuming a wide range of green food items promotes healthy nail growth.
- Bananas: Dark circle under the eyes are caused by lack of sleep. Therefore, consuming bananas would help you deal with insomnia and promote better sleep patterns because they are rich in vitamin B6 and magnesium.