Coconut oil is an old remedy applied to hairs. Basically a superhero for hairs. Because of its anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and emollient properties it improves the overall health of our tresses. Even though it is a one-stop solution for our hair problems, it is an effective solution for preventing hair loss.
There are various reasons for hair loss like stress, hormonal imbalance, nutritional issues, stress, medications or rapid weight loss. Coconut oil prevents your hair from falling and help in growing them stronger and healthier.
There are few benefits it has and there are some hair packs that could be prepared with coconut oil for happy and healthy hairs. Let’s have a look.
Benefits Of Coconut Oil
1. The antioxidants in coconut oil give hair a healthy growth.
2. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner for hairs, keeping it soft and shiny.
3. Coconut oil massage improves blood circulation ensuring nutrients nourishes your follicles.
4. Sebum is the body’s natural oil that keeps scalp from drying. It is believed that coconut oil is like sebum. And coating your hair with coconut oil protects them from damage.
5. It also has lauric acid that binds protein in the hair and protects the roots from damage.
6. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that protect against bacterial problems that inhibit hair growth. Also, giving overall nourishment to hair.
7. Coconut oil is known to penetrate the hair shaft, protecting against environmental pollutants and heat.
Ways In Which You Can Use Coconut Oil
In a bowl mix aloe vera gel and coconut oil. Apply this on your hair and leave for an hour. Wash afterwards. This pack not only moistures your scalp but also solves the hair loss problem.
Coconut Oil And Olive Oil Pack
These two oils are believed to be a great conditioner for your hairs and keeping them frizz-free. Mix coconut oil and olive oil in a bowl and heat them. Massage this on your scalp and hair. Meanwhile, soak a towel in the hot water and wring out the excess water and wrap around your head. After an hour washes your hair with a mild shampoo.
Wash your hair with a shampoo and don’t condition them. Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in a bowl. Once hairs are completely dried, massage it on your scalp. Afterwards, cover your hair with a shower cap and leave for 45 minutes or overnight, as you wish. Now wash again your hair with shampoo.